BSB30120 - Certificate III in Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals carrying out a range tasks within different industry sectors. This course will provide individuals with a broad range of skills with developing their efficiency in daily business operations and enhancing their knowledge and understanding of business technology.
Students will learn skills and knowledge to enable them to work in a broad range of roles that may include: Administration Officer, Accounts Clerk, Data Entry Operator and other related administrative duties and roles.
Course duration: Recommended study time is approximately 1200 hours with up to a maximum of 12 months to complete
Delivery mode: Online – Course unit presentations and assessments are available via our online training system. Your trainer will be on hand for support via email phone and appointment. Student questions and emails will be responded to within 3-5 business days unless otherwise advised.
This qualification requires the student to complete 12 units of competency:
BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBSITU315 Purchase goods and service online
BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
Certificate 3 Guarantee
(Funded by the Queensland Government)
(holds Health Card and/or Pensioner Card or is an
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander)
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Not hold a Certificate III qualification or higher (other than school-based traineeship)
- Be a Queensland resident residing in Queensland or a New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland
For more information please refer to:
Department of Education & Training Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Fact Sheet at https://training.qld.gov.au/site/providers/Documents/funded/certificate3/c3g-factsheet-student.pdf#search=certificate%203%20guarantee%20fact%20sheet
Fee for Service POA – please speak directly with OSCA’s representative.
- Must be 15 years or older and no longer at school
Students will be required to have access to a computer and software with the minimum specifications:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later, or Mac OS X or above
- Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Up to date internet browser
- Ability to log onto an e-learning platform
As this is course is predominantly delivered online, this course is able to be delivered in locations across Queensland.
- Occupational Skills Centre Australia (OSCA) provides all students with information on its training services and information, and on the rights of the students prior to enrolling into a course. Please refer to the Student Handbook.
- All learning and assessment materials will be provided by OSCA.
- Students will be required to complete assessments for this course.
For units of competency successfully completed during this course, students will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment from the Business Services Training Package. Students who successfully complete all units of competency within the course will receive the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business nationally recognised qualification.
Further Information and to enrol in this course contact us or book a call below.
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 1300 463 828
Click to book a free call today, hit the button below.